Hotel Policies and Rules
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Cancellation policy: the booking may be canceled free of charge 48 hours prior to arrival, otherwise a one-night penalty is charged.
- Smoking policy: our Hotel is 100% smoke-free and there is a 70.000 AMD penalty per case of smoking in the room.
- Child policy: one child from 0 – 6 stay free of charge with parents.
- Visitor policy: guest’s visitors have to be announced by the guest beforehand to the reception and must provide a valid ID and pay visitor fee of 15,000 AMD per person to access the premises and use the resort facilities. The visitors have to leave the hotel premises by 23:00 or they have to register as hotel guests and pay the room rate (the rooms are subject to availability).
- ID requirements: for security purposes as well as required by RA legislation, a valid photo ID (passport or driver’s license) is required at the time of check-in. Children under the age of 18, need to be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- Children under the age of 18, need to be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- The resort is not pet-frienly.